Pages

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Final Note



I believe that anything can be built on strong foundations and learning is one of them. But, those foundations must be formed somehow. For most of my life I have felt that I had only been a passive participant in the process of education. The missing puzzle up until taking this course has been - how to learn

What is it that I should know about learning, so I can learn more efficiently and consequently contribute more? How does one build knowledge? Are there strategies to effectively tackle something completely new to me? These are just some of the questions I was hoping to get answers for.

Fast forward only three weeks and things have changed completely.  This course has filled a huge gap. It had given sufficient answers to the questions I’ve asked myself for a big part of my adult life. It had given me the tools I needed to both learn better and feel better about the process and my own progress. It had reaffirmed the desire to keep learning about how mind and brain work. Now I enjoy putting what I've learnt to practice. I can spread the message that you can learn how to learn.

From now on, the possibilities truly are endless.